Web Video Caster allows you to cast any videos you find on websites to your TV. It is the #1 browser for casting live streams of news, sports, also movies, TV shows, and IPTV. It supports all of the most popular streaming devices, including Chromecast, Smart TVs, DLNA receivers, Roku, FireTV, XBox and more. SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster supports the most popular receivers or media players, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• Chromecast• Roku• DLNA receivers or renderers • Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick• XBox• Apple TV AirPlay*• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others.*
*Apple TV 4 is not supported. If you experience a compatibility issue with another Smart TV device, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format• Authenticated videos including movies and TV shows• MP4 audio• Live news and sports• Any HTML5 videos
HOW IT WORKS
Web Video Caster is a browser cast app, which allows you to stream videos for movies, TV shows, and other media from the internet through a streaming device to display on your television. Web Video Caster grabs the video URL, sends it to the streaming device (i.e. Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku), and then plays the video directly from the content provider. This ultimately saves your mobile device’s battery. Web Video Caster does not host these videos. This is not a mirroring app.
The app will also allow you to download videos for which you have permission to do so. Start the video downloader from the video list dialog. File types include MP4, AVI, WEBM. Excludes live streams (M3U8).
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1. Find a video online that you want to watch.
2. Make sure this video can play on mobile browsers without Flash.
3. Connect to one of the supported devices listed above.
4. Play the video as you normally would. Or, click the play button on the toolbar.
Chromecast troubleshooting guide: http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
• No in-app advertising• Bookmarks• Home page setting• Video history• Queue• Resume videos• Homescreen shortcut
**This functionality does not apply universally to all streaming devices. Roku does not support resuming or queue.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations we are aware of and want you to know about up front.
• We are in no way associated with any web media providers and we do not have control over the content they provide. • Web Video Caster does not support nor play Flash or FLV videos. • The app does not support tab casting, like the Chromecast extension for the Chrome browser.• We cannot do anything to fix issues that arise on the server side (media provider) such as failure to play or buffering, which is especially common during heavy load times and weekends.• We are in no way associated with any of the supported streaming devices and have no control over the end usability.• Refunds only issued within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number in text, not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first with any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will respond and address your concern promptly. Contact us through our user community https://goo.gl/dAE555 or our website http://goo.gl/wjsBpH.
• Phone state - To allow the pausing of videos on incoming phone call.• Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the streaming devices and for the browser.• Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.• In-app purchases - For premium version.• Wake-lock - To keep phone awake while routing videos through phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.• Accounts/Identity - Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).